Saturday, May 6, 2023

The Helmet


 In 1987, at the age of 17, I put my faith in Jesus.


This is one of the first miracles He did for me,

shortly after I chose Him as my Lord and Savior.


I've told this story a few times, in different formats,

and this particular audio is extracted from a longer recording

made in 2018. 


This is a rather intense memory for me, it's mind-blowing when I really think about it. To be honest, sometimes it's a bit frightening. 


There is a scar/lesion in my brain to this day - located in my left temporal lobe - it shows on MRIs and CT scans. It is in the exact location where I was hit on the head that day, in this story. 


When I first began having brain issues and seizures back in 2006, this lesion was first discovered, and it was unknown for sure what exactly it was, one assumption being scarring from the West Nile virus and encephalitis I had recently had. 


However they also said it appeared to be old scarring, from a previous injury. The only head injury that I have ever had was on this day, in this story, when the helmet was placed on my head, and I was hit hard on the left temple. 


Lots of time has now passed, my brain issues have cleared up, yet, that old scar/lesion remains intact, on brain imaging. I believe it is a reminder to me of God's goodness and miraculous protection over me. He has always been with me. 


I am putting forth this audio exerpt today for this reason - not to speak more of myself, but to give Him honor and glory, and to say to anyone who listens, God cares, He protects and heals, He delivers us from danger. To put your trust in Him is the best life insurance there could ever be. His hands are still on my head, to this day. He is my helmet and my shield.






(3) take-me-to.space/CxxnWLA.mp4

(4) files.catbox.moe/qtq9og.mp4


...


      long audio about God - compiled mp3 - Christian talk 
       
    (1)  letsupload.cc/k7t2e1obz9/room_mp3
  
    (2)  rapidshare.nu/0aC9e3o2zb/room_mp3